Hanover Historic Machinery Club
UPCOMING EVENTS

September 23, 2017 -
Lawn & Garden Pull - See below for more info
October 4, 2017 - Club Meeting, 7:00 PM @ Ruritan Park
November 1, 2017 - Club Meeting, 7:00 PM
November 4, 2017 -
CASH PAYOUT, Lawn & Garden Pull @ Ruritan Park - See below for more info
2016 CLUB OFFICERS:
PRESIDENT - Wesley Carneal   VICE PRESIDENT - Ross Bullen
TEASURER - Anthony Seniunas   SECRETARY - Doug Roosa
September 23, 2017, 9:30 AM - (No rain date for pull)
Weight classes 1 - 5 only. A, B & Open may pull in each class. HHMC rules will be followed. There will also be lawn mower racing on site, which will be overseen by Moose Club, not HHMC. Food, live music and entertainment will be on premises. HHMC is participating in this pull to help Richmond East Moose Lodge to raise money for their charities. Point of contact is Wesley Carneal and/or Tim Schools.
This pull will be held at Richmond East Moose Lodge at 7176 Flag Lane, Mechanicsville, VA .
November 4, 2017, 10:00 AM - (Rain date is November 18th.)
This is a cash payout pull, no trophies. We will pull only weight class 3 & 4. A, B & Open may pull. HHMC rules will be followed. Hook fees for Class A is $20, Class B is $30 and Open class is $50. HHMC will hold back 20% of all hook fees and the remaining 80% will be paid back to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. First place will recieve 60%, second  place will recieve 30% and third place will recieve 10%.
Preregistration is encouraged with a deadline date of October 14, 2017. Registration form and check can be mailed to Wesley Carneal, 8460 New Ashcake Road, Mechanicsville, VA 23116, or at our October pull. Registration forms are available on this website. Failure to preregister will add $5 to each hook fee on day of pull. Once registered there will be NO REFUNDS OR BUY BACKS. Admission to park is FREE.